RETURN PROCEDURE AND INSTRUCTIONS
1. Sign into your account on the website, and list down the items to return and the desired type of return. Send and email with the above information to returns@deboneire.Net and you will receive an email from DEBONEIRE with instructions for the return shipment.
2. Please send the return with the courier indicated in the email sent by DEBONEIRE. Please write the RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER on the airway bill, on the outside of the box and complete the airway bill as per the instructions in the ran e-mail. (the courier will provide the airway bill to complete upon pick-up).
3.The 3 types of returns are:
Return shipping is free when returning an item for size/color exchange.
Items can be exchanged only when a different size or a different color of the same item code is available. If the item is returned a second time, the compensation will be for partial refund.
Return shipping is free when returning an item for store credit.
As soon as the return has been processed, the customer will receive store credits for the total value of the return items in their deboneire account. The credits may be used on the following order placed on DEBONEIRE.NET.
- Can be used one time only on a future order within three months of the return;
- Is not cumulative with other store credits;
- Must be used in its entirety on an order that is either equal to or greater than the value of the store credit.
In the case that a refund is requested, the cost of shipping and any import fees are the responsibility of the client.
- The cost of return shipping plus the cost of import fees will be deducted from the the final refund.
- Refunds will be processed as soon as returned items have been checked and accepted by deboneire.Net.
- Orders paid by paypal will be refunded to the original account.
- All refunds will be issued in the same currency as the original purchase. Any differences in the amount refunded are due to exchange rate fluctuations and will not be reimbursed.
4. Returns must be shipped within 28 days of the order delivery date.
5. GIFT RETURNS
If you have received an item as a gift, you may exchange it for store credit to your account on deboneire.Net. You will have to register an account. The amount is automatically deducted from your next purchase, and will be valid for one year. Please be informed that you may need to pay any cost difference, additional shipping, taxes and import duties.
To arrange a return, please email returns@deboneire.Net.
Corporate gifts may only be returned by the original purchaser and within 14 days of initial receipt.
6. LATE RETURNS
Your items should be sent back to us within 28 days. Returns outside these timeframes may be accepted at the discretion of deboneire and may only be refunded as store credit.
7. FAULTY GOODS
Goods are classified as faulty if they are received damaged, or where a manufacturing fault occurs within six months of purchase. Please note that items that are damaged as a result of wear and tear are not considered to be faulty.
Where possible, we will offer to repair faulty items. If you wish to exchange your item, please be aware that we can only replace it for the same product in the same size, subject to availability. You will receive a full refund if the item cannot be repaired or replaced.
For all faulty items outside of our returns policy. Please contact returns@deboneire.Net
RECEIVING YOUR REFUND
Your refund will either be credited to the original payment method or My Account and will include shipping costs for faulty items or for orders cancelled under the distance selling regulations only. Shipping costs will not be refunded for items returned using our free collection service.
Customs duties and sales taxes may not be refundable through DEBONEIRE.NET. However, you may be able to recover these by directly contacting your local customs bureau.
Please note that refunds may take up to 10 working days to show on your account due to varying processing times between payment providers.