Deboneire Website usage Terms & Conditions
The term ‘deboneire’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the company DEBONEIRE Coterie Pte Ltd / Brand deboneire. Our company registration number is 201419975W. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to international laws.
|Processing purpose||Type of data processed||Legal basis|
|To register you as a user on our Platform||Account Data||Legitimate interest to offer our products and services to you|
|To enable you to use our products and services||Account Data, Transaction Data, Support Data, Technical Data and User Content||Legitimate interest to offer our products and services to you|
|To notify you about new, or changes to, our products, services, and/or terms||Account Data, Transaction Data||Legitimate interest to offer our products and services to you|
|To study usage of our products or services||Transaction Data, Support Data, Technical Data, Usage Data, Browsing Habits performed solely on our website||Legitimate interest to improve our Platform, products, and services|
|To gather feedback on our products, services, or features||Transaction Data, Support Data, Technical Data, Usage Data, Browsing Habits performed solely on our website||Legitimate interest to improve our Platform, products, and services|
|To provide information on products or services that may be of interest to you||Account Data, Preference Data||Legitimate interest to improve our Platform, products, and services|